Now into its eighth generation, the new Toyota Camry Ascent Sport Hybrid has never looked more modern.
And it is now more dynamic than ever before without sacrificing its soft, quiet, and comfortable cruising capabilities.
Aside from being a touch more powerful, so Toyota has improved the internal layout by moving the battery for the hybrid engine.
From the boot to beneath the back seat because to take up less boot space.
Propelled by a 2.5-liter 4-cylinder engine aided by a state-of-the-art hybrid electric motor/battery system.
The combined maximum output is 214 bhp.
The e-CVT transmission is a perfect fit with
- A smooth and quiet character
- And fuel-saving capability.
Safety also gets a big boost with a full complement of Toyota Safety Sense features.
- And It includes Lane Departure Alert
- The Pre-Collision Safety System
- But also it is loaded with seven airbags.
Thus, long-time Camry aficionados will immediately notice the improvement in materials in the cabin.
- The dash board
- Door trims
- Center console showcase a higher quality finish.
While real stitching to the padded dash and the metallic finish on the passenger side.
Further, it lifts the appearance of the interior.
Speaking of the interior, the Camry Ascent Sport Hybrid is roomy for a medium car.
But with a wheelbase of 2820mm, all occupants enjoy comfort, especially on long trips.
Our variant is the Toyota Camry Ascent Sport Hybrid and it sports these components on top of what is offered with the base model.
- Premium steering wheel
- Stainless steel scuff plates
- 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat
- 7-inch multi-information display
- 8-inch multimedia touchscreen display
- Dual exhaust with a diffuser
- And matte sports front grille.