Get behind the wheels for a ride of freedom in the all-new Porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet in pristine White. Experience the wind in your hair as you cruise through the highway in this gorgeous sports convertible with a fully automatic fabric black hood, powered by a dynamic flat-6 twin-turbo engine. With the hood up, you’ll get the full sense of comfort brought to you by its ergonomic seats and state-of-the-art technology, making every drive a luxury experience.
Experience exceptionally direct response and excellent performance as it houses a horizontally opposed flat-6 with twin-turbo engine, unleashing an incredible 379 hp and 450 Nm of maximum torque. Coupled with an 8-speed Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK), it sprints from 0-100 km/h in 4.4 seconds, reaching a top speed of 291 km/h.
With its myriad of high-quality equipment, the Porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet embodies its long-standing heritage while displaying its unmistakable Porsche DNA.
Special Features of the Porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet (White)
Porsche Communication Management (PCM)
The Porsche Communication Management provides various features to help you get the most of your time navigating behind the wheel of the Carrera. It utilizes a high-resolution touch display and an integrated proximity sensor for easy use.
This advanced feature allows the driver to make a phone call, send messages, stream music, get vehicle diagnostic, and access smartphone apps.
Sport Chrono Package
Increasing the raw power and stamina of the Carrera, the Sport Chrono Package gives you plenty of innovative features such as SPORT response.
Pressing this button rotates the engine and transmission for about 20 seconds to unleash a vast amount of power to ensure optimum speed and reaction.
14-way Electric Sports Seats
The new 911 Carrera Cabriolet features comfortable sports seats with 14-way electrically adjustable function and a memory package that provides greater comfort and support during powerful cornering.
Adjusting the seat height and backrest has never been made this easy with the memory function that stores settings for the seats, securing optimal comfort throughout a vigorous drive.
No more fumbling with keys, the KEYLESS-GO feature allows you to unlock your Carrera’s doors and even start the engine with just a push of a button.
The system automatically reads the key’s encrypted access code with the key close to you. It automatically unlocks the doors upon validating the code, and you’re ready to go.
19/20-inch Carrera Wheels
Featuring a set of one-piece alloy wheels in a five-spoke classic design, the new Carrera leaves a strong impression by incorporating aesthetics and dynamic performance.
Carrera Wheels is where the larger rear wheels ensure stability and comfort which is made from lightweight alloy, traditionally designed to have that sporty look.
Offering versatility, performance, and style in one, this high-end cabriolet showcases a Convertible Top that allows you to enjoy the wind and the surrounding view as you drive.
Fully polished in black, this convertible top matches the body colour and effortlessly completes the sporty look of the 911.
Interior of the Porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet (White)
The Porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet combines the power of a sports car with great interior comfort and the latest technologies.
It offers analogue precision combined with digital integration developed specifically for the driver, featuring comfortable, electrically adjustable 14-way sports seats with a memory package and heating function.
Multifunctional Steering Wheel
This feature includes gearshift paddles that allow for quick and precise shifting in manual mode while providing easy access to audio, phone and navigation functions.
You can also select your preferred driving mode directly from the steering wheel. The Porsche Crest is located in the small centre, completing the steering wheel’s sporty and luxurious design.
USB Charging and Connectivity Ports
Conveniently located at the front centre console storage compartment, this luxury cabriolet features two USB charging and connectivity ports.
Such features enhance your maximum convenience and optimal driving comfort as it allows you to charge or connect your mobile devices wherever you go for a ride.
The leather interior enhances the grand design of the Porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet, accentuated by the leather-covered steering wheel with a cross-stitched seam pattern.
The smooth and polished surface of the leather seats increases their comfort level, while its pleasing ambience makes this car a real Porsche.
Front Seat Heating
Featuring a heating function on the front seats, the Porsche 911 Carrera keeps you warm when the temperature drops.
It ensures a high level of comfort and prevents cramped posture while offering luxurious comfort, relaxation, physical health benefits and improved safety.
Porsche Active Suspension Management
The Porsche Active Suspension Management adjusts the damping force on every wheel based on current road situations and considers the driving mode when activated.
This electronic damping control enhances comfort while increasing driving dynamics. The PASM has two settings: it combines sporty and comfort in “Normal” mode and is sturdier in “SPORT” mode.
Exterior of the Porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet (White)
Unmistakable Porsche DNA
A reflection of the past and a vision of the future, the new Porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet offers a combination of timeless and contemporary design details, led by a fully automatic fabric black hood and an iconic silhouette with a longer, flatter hood, steeply inclined windshield and slightly sloping roof line.
LED Auxiliary Light Units
A backup source of illumination, the LED auxiliary light units complement and supplement your main headlights, making you more visible on the road.
It comprises position lights, direction indicators, and side indicators that also add a visual highlight to your exterior profile.
LED Light Strip
The LED light strip is one of the standard yet distinct features of all 911 models which sits flawlessly between the three-dimensional taillights.
This state-of-the-art LED technology illuminates both the light strip and taillights, making sure that this two-door cabriolet is distinguishable even at night.
Made of stainless steel, the new 911 Carrera Cabriolet features two single-pipe tailpipes that provide a unique and striking sports character and complement the timeless sports car look of this special 911.
In conjunction with the excellent exhaust system from Porsche, they are not only an aesthetic accessory but also a practical component for their impressive performance.
Electric-folding Exterior Mirrors
Conveniently helping you in adjusting the exterior mirrors, this feature allows the driver to electrically fold and adjust the exterior mirrors without leaving their seats.
The electric folding exterior mirrors also provide ease in manoeuvring through tight spaces, making sure that your Carrera’s mirrors are safe from any scratch or damage.
The ParkAssist system gives you much more confidence when parking and manoeuvring. It features a different camera angle, discreetly and intelligently installed for a full-view display.
This system audibly warns the driver of obstacles detected at the front and rear of the vehicle. It provides a virtual bird’s eye view of the vehicle, displayed in high resolution on the screen of PCM.
Porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet (White) Specifications
- Exterior Colour
- Convertible Top in black
- Interior Colour – Leather (two-tone), Black and Bordeaux Red
- Exterior – Electric folding exterior mirrors
- Drive train / Chassis – 8-speed Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK)
- Wheels – 19 / 20-inch Carrera Wheels
- Comfort / Assistance Systems
- Porsche Entry & Drive
- Sports seats (14-way, electric) with memory package
- Audio and Communication – BOSE® Surround Sound System
- Power unit
- Configuration/number of cylinders – Horizontally opposed 6 cylinder
- Displacement – 2,981 cm³
- Power (PS) – 385 PS
- Maximum power at RPM – 6,500 1/min
- Maximum engine speed – 7,500 1/min
- Max. torque (Nm) – 450 Nm
- Maximum torque at RPM range – 1,950 – 5,000 1/min
- Body dimensions and weights
- Length – 4,519 mm
- Width (with mirrors folded) – 1,852 mm
- Width (without mirrors folded) – 2,024 mm
- Height – 1,297 mm
- Wheelbase – 2,450 mm
- Unladen weight (DIN) – 2,015 kg
- Permissible gross weight – 440 kg
- Maximum payload
- Luggage compartment volumn (front) – 132l
- Open luggage compartment volume (behind front seats) – 163l
- Fuel tank – 64l
- Top speed – 291 km/h
- Acceleration 0 – 100 km/h – 4.4 secs
- Acceletation 0 – 100 km/h with Sport Chrono Package – 4.2
- Power unit
- Six-cylinder horizontally opposed aluminium twin-turbocharged engine, displacement: 3.0 litres, maximum power output: 283 kW (385 PS), maximum torque: 450 Nm
- Emission standard: Euro 6d ISC-FCM (AP)
- Power unit features
- Aluminium block and cylinder heads
- Water-cooled with thermal management
- Four valves per cylinder
- Two turbochargers, two intercoolers
- Direct fuel injection (DFI)
- VarioCam Plus variable valve timing and lift
- Integrated dry-sump lubrication with an on-demand oil pump
- Two three-way catalytic converters and on-board diagnostics for monitoring emission control system
- Two gasoline particulate filters
- Expansion intake manifold
- Exhaust system with two single-tube tailpipes (in stainless steel)
- 8-speed Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK)
- Stationary management with HOLD function
- Rear-wheel drive
- Auto start/stop function
- McPherson-strut suspension with anti-roll bar at the front
- Multi-link suspension with anti-roll bar at the rear
- Electromechanical power-assisted steering with variable steering ratio and steering pulse generator
- Porsche Stability Management (PSM) including ABS with extended brake functions
- Porsche Active Suspension Management (PASM)
- 8.5 J x 19-inch Carrera wheels with 235/40 ZR19 tyres at front 11.5 J x 20-inch Carrera wheels with 295/35 ZR20 tyres at the rear
- Tyre pressure monitoring (TPM)
- Four-piston aluminium monobloc fixed brake callipers at front and rear, brake callipers with black finish
- Brake discs with 330mm diameter at front and rear, internally vented and cross-drilled
- Electric parking brake
- Electromechanical power brake
- SPORT button to activate dynamic driving settings for engine and transmission
- 2+2-seater with rear engine
- Intelligent lightweight construction in aluminium and steel composite
- Side air intakes in front with active cooling flaps and air blades
- Electrically operated, fully automatic fabric roof with three integral magnesium elements and a rigid glass rear screen, operable to up approx. 30 mph, convenient operation by key remote
- Integral electrically powered wind deflector
- Auto-deploying rear spoiler
- Trims on side skirts in black
- Retractable door handles
- Model designation on rear trim in silver colour (high-gloss)
- “PORSCHE” lettering integrated into taillight strip
- Engine compartment cover grille with vertical slats in black (high-gloss)
- Lighting and visibility
- LED main headlights including daytime running lights with 4-point LED spotlights
- LED auxiliary light units in a front apron with position lights, direction indicators and side indicators
- Taillight strip including integral parking lights and rear driving lights
- Automatic headlight activation including “Welcome Home” lighting
- Three-dimensional LED taillights and integral third brake light
- Exterior mirrors on door waist rails, electrically adjustable and heatable, aspherical on driver’s side
- Windscreen washer system with aero wiper blades and washer jets
- Sports seats in front with electric backrest angle and seat height adjustment and manual adjustment of fore/aft position
- Split-folding rear seats
- Heated front seats
- Air conditioning and glazing
- Two-zone automatic climate control with separate temperature settings for driver and front passenger, automatic air-recirculation mode including air quality sensor
- Particle/pollen filter with active carbon filter
- Green-tinted thermally insulated glass
- Power windows with one-touch operation and door-seal protection
- Heated rear screen
- Safety and security
- Full-size airbags (two-stage) for driver and front passenger
- Porsche Side Impact Protection (POSIP), comprising side impact protection elements in the doors and head/thorax airbag for driver and front passenger
- Warn and Brake Assist with integrated front cameras
- Mounting points on the front passenger seat for the ISOFIX child seat mounting system
- Engine immobilizer with remote control central locking and alarm system with ultrasonic sound-based interior surveillance
- Auto-deploying roll-over protection system
- Assistance systems
- Porsche WET mode
- Warn and Brake Assist
- Keyless Go
- ParkAssist (front and rear) including reversing camera
- Cruise Control
- Instrument cluster with central analogue rev counter and two 7-inch TFT displays
- Digital display for selected gear in the rev counter
- 10.9-inch centre display
- Leather interior
- Multifunction steering wheel with shift paddles and manual height/reach adjustment
- PDK gear selector with automatic mode, manual gear selection via shift paddles on the steering wheel
- Interior trim package in Diamar Darksilver
- Hood lining in black fabric
- 12-volt socket in the front passenger footwell
- Door sill guards with model designation
- Floor mats
- Audio and communication
- Porsche Communication Management (PCM) includes an online navigation module, mobile phone preparation, audio interfaces and a voice control system
- Sound Package Plus, 8 loudspeakers, 150-watt total output with integral amplifier and digital signal processing
- Digital radio
- Porsche Connect Plus, Apple® CarPlay®
- Two USB charging and connectivity ports in the front centre console storage compartment
- Luggage compartment and storage
- Luggage compartment in the front
- Storage compartment in each door
- Clothes hooks on seat backrests
- One individual cupholder (passenger side), one individual cup holder in centre console
Technical Data of the Porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet (White)
|Engine||Flat-6 with twin-turbo|
|Engine Capacity||2,981 cc|
|Max Output||379 hp (283 kW) / 6,500 rpm|
|Max Torque||450 Nm / 1,950 – 5,000 rpm|
|Acceleration||4.4 s (0-100km/h)|
|Top Speed||291 km/h|
|Transmission||8-speed Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK)|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||4,519 mm x 2,024 mm x 1,297 mm|
|Fuel Tank capacity||64 litres|
History of Porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet (White)
The long history of the Porsche 911 spans the 50 years that Ferry Porsche and his son Ferdinand Alexander were fascinated with creating an iconic sports car. Also known as the “Timeless Machine”, the concept of the 911 is a timeless design combined with an exclusive technical layout.
The two front and two rear seats are an ideal match for the compact concept, while the compressed engine in the rear provides excellent traction and embodies the unmistakable driving feel of a 911. Porsche has worked tirelessly since 1963 to perfect this layout of the 911.
In 1981, Porsche presented its cabriolet concept at the Frankfurt Motor Show. It featured an all-wheel drive, but this was downgraded for the production model. The first 911 Cabriolet was presented at the end of 1982 as a 1983 model.
It was Porsche’s first convertible since the 356 in the mid-1960s. In its first year, a total of 4,214 units were sold, considering that it was very expensive compared to the open Targa. Cabriolet models of the 911 have been sold on the market ever since.
The eighth generation of the 911, the Porsche 911 Carrera, represents its predecessors’ rich history and serves as the stepping stone toward Porsche’s future sports car. It has an iconic chassis, a timeless design, and technologies much inspired by racing victories. And as a result, the 911 Carrera is the most beautiful and most modern version of the 911 in its generation.
The Porsche 911 Carrera, unveiled at the 2019 Los Angeles Motor Show, attracted a lot of attention for its twin-turbocharged 6-cylinder boxer engine, which is new for a 911 Carrera. It also featured a considerable number of upgrades and caught the attention of enthusiasts.
Although it featured the familiar shape of the 911, its evolutionary styling and engineering were significant in making it the biggest attraction of the car show in question. In addition to the standard Porsche 911 Carrera, there were the Porsche 911 Carrera S and 4S siblings.
Both sports cars have unimaginable upgrades and revisions but retain the classic technical layout of the 911, such as its powerful rear end where the engine sits. Described by Business Insider as one of the best sports cars on the road, the Porsche 911 Carrera may be the basic car, but it still has a lot of Porsche in it.
With its powerful engine, advanced technological improvements and guaranteed comfort, the 911 Carrera still embody the timeless quality and power of the 911.
Porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet (White) FAQ
How many seats does the Porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet (White) have?
The Porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet (White) has a four seating capacity.
How many cc/power does the Porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet (White) have?
The Porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet (White) has a 2,981 cc engine capacity and has a maximum output of 379 hp and 450 Nm of torque.
What is the top speed of the Porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet (White)?
With an acceleration of 0 to 100km/h in 4.4 seconds, it can reach the top speed of 291 km/h.
Where can I view the Porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet (White)?