The SUV equivalent to the Mercedes-Benz C-Class, the GLC-Class (or GLC as its often called) replaced the GLK-Class. Surprisingly, It was first introduced in 2015, and was also offered as an SUV Coupe.
The Mercedes-Benz GLC250 sport is one of seven petrol models available. Its turbocharged 2-litre 4-cylinder engine churns out 211 hp and, more importantly, a healthy 350 Nm (accessible from a low 1200 rpm). With an efficient 4MATIC four-wheel drive system and slick 9G-TRONIC PLUS transmission, the GLC250 accelerates from 0 to 100 km/h in 7.3 seconds. Also, with a top speed of 222 km/h.
The roomy cabin of the GLC250 offers a whole new level of driving pleasure. Plus, It features;
- Higher seat position (trademark SUV feature),
- Sophisticated comfort functions such as the THERMATIC automatic climate control system,
- Keyless-Go Comfort package,
- And, AGILITY CONTROL comfort suspension which allows optimum mobility on any terrain.
In addition to that, The rear load compartment is also among the most spacious in its segment. So, It can ferry large quantities of luggage and bulky items.
Our variant is the Mercedes-Benz GLC250 Sport and it includes;
- 18-inch alloy wheels
- Active Parking Assist with PARKTRONIC and reversing camera,
- LED high performance headlights with integrated LED daytime running lights,
- The Premium Package comprising panoramic sliding sunroof,
- Door sills with “Mercedes-Benz” illuminated lettering,
- Electrically adjustable driver’s and front passenger’s seats with memory function,
- And, HANDS-FREE ACCESS.