Showcasing a combination of a petrol-efficient combustion engine and an advanced electric system, the new Mercedes-Benz E300e Saloon AMG Line Night Edition Premium Plus (FL2021) brings in a powerful plug-in hybrid system, giving you a fuel-efficient ride while enjoying its dynamic performance.
This new luxury saloon houses a 4-inline, 16-valves turbocharged engine that produces a system output of 350 hp and 700 Nm of system torque. Striking with more power, the new E300e is capable of reaching a top speed of 250 km/h in just 5.7 seconds in a 0-100 km/h ride through a 9G-TRONIC PLUS automatic transmission. Its hybrid system delivers an output of 122 hp and 440 Nm of torque, achieving 1000 kilometres between fuel stops in daily driving.
Showing off its dynamism, elegance and comfort, the new Mercedes-Benz E300e Saloon AMG Line Night Edition Premium Plus (FL2021) is a benchmark for luxury in its segment, bringing an all-new driving experience.
Special Features of the Mercedes-Benz E300e Saloon AMG Line Night Edition Premium Plus (FL2021)
Burmester Surround Sound System
Providing you with a crisp, clear and balanced sound, the new E300e features the Burmester surround sound system with 13 high-performance loudspeakers and 590 watts of system output.
It also comes with a switchable surround function that generates a virtual surround sound from mono or stereo recording to suit your individual preference.
Furthermore, the sound can be adjusted to all seats, giving all occupants the best acoustic experience.
Sporting a new level of charging your plug-in hybrid vehicle, Mercedes placed the charging port in the rear bumper for easy plugging into parking bays.
A Type 2 socket is available on the charging port with two eight-metre charging cables – one with a three-pin plug and the other is for use with a wall-box home-charger or a public charger.
You can charge the E300e through a three-pin socket that takes between four to five hours while a top-up of 7.4kW home wall box or public charger can charge up to 1hr and 45 minutes.
Unrivalled Ambient Lighting
Highlighting the elegant lines and immense space of the latest Mercedes-Benz E300e Saloon AMG Line Night Edition Premium Plus (FL2021), the 64-colour Ambient Lighting showcases the interior’s stylish and sporty atmosphere, especially at night.
Furthermore, the indirect LED light generates unique and striking colour schemes that set the perfect mood for a long drive.
Panoramic Glass Sunroof
Enjoy a scenic view of whatever adventure you take with the integrated panoramic glass sunroof that features an electrically operated sliding glass front section and fixed panoramic glass rear section.
Passengers can enjoy more light and air inside the cabin even when it is closed, and it even creates a brighter atmosphere when it is opened.
KEYLESS-GO Starting Function
Mercedes-Benz tailors the KEYLESS-GO with keyless entry and hands-free access, allowing you to unlock, start and drive this luxury car effortlessly.
By touching the exterior door handles, you can lock and open it and start the engine by stepping on the brake pedal. Starting your journey is more manageable by just pushing the engine start/stop button found on the dash.
ECO Start/Stop Function
The ECO Assist technology is an abbreviation for ‘Ecological Drive Assist System,’ which performs two essential functions, allowing the driver to improve driving habits that increase fuel efficiency.
An integrated feedback system trains the drivers to drive more effectively, while an ECO button optimises the vehicle’s operation to maximise fuel efficiency.
Interior of the Mercedes-Benz E300e Saloon AMG Line Night Edition Premium Plus (FL2021)
Stylish and Upscaled Cabin
High-quality materials and delicate texture welcome you as you enter the E300e’s cabin. It exudes an atmosphere of clarity and secure comfort that lend this luxury saloon an air of peace and openness.
Premium features hug the gently curved trim that runs from the dashboard to the doors. Experience a sense of functionality with the refreshed MBUX system that allows you to connect with your car at all times.
The wireless charging feature in the new E300e enables your mobile phones to be charged and connected to the vehicle’s exterior aerial without the use of cables or additional telephone holder.
When you touch the NFC logo, this feature connects your phone to the head unit and exterior aerials with telephone calls routed through the Bluetooth hands-free system automatically.
MBUX Multimedia System
The high-tech infotainment system comes from the new Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX), which uses an intelligent voice control setup in accessing the system features.
For example, saying keywords like “Hey Mercedes!” immediately allows you to control several car features, such as driving modes, responding to phone calls, or selecting your preferred music while driving.
Select your preferred driving mode with the DYNAMIC SELECT in the new E300e. This feature enables you to modify your driving characteristic through a rocker switch in the centre console.
You can choose from the five driving modes such as Comfort, Eco, Sport, Sport+ and Individual to make your driving experience dynamic.
THERMOTRONIC Automatic Climate Control
The THERMOTRONIC feature allows the driver, front passenger, and rear passengers to configure their preferred climate style in three modes individually.
A residual heat function heats or ventilates the back section for around 30 minutes when the engine is switched off. Meanwhile, a pollutant sensor also comes with this system, ensuring clean air circulation inside the cabin.
Showcasing accessibility and convenience on a higher level, the memory package in the new E300e enables you to store and retrieve your desired position.
You can store up to three different positions for the electrically front seats, steering column and exterior mirrors and retrieve them through a touch of a button.
This feature also offers electrically adjusted 4-way lumbar support and fore-and-aft seat position for an increased comfortability.
Exterior of the Mercedes-Benz E300e Saloon AMG Line Night Edition Premium Plus (FL2021)
Enhanced with a more confident stance and aerodynamic details, the AMG bodystyling on the Mercedes-Benz E300e Saloon AMG Line Night Edition Premium Plus (FL2021) embodies some of the exclusive AMG-specific features.
It includes front and rear aprons polished in aluminium with cooling air intakes.
AMG-forged Alloy Wheels
The 18-inch AMG 5-twin spoke alloy wheels painted high-gloss black with a high-sheen finish enhances the Mercedes-Benz E300e Saloon’s driving dynamics in terms of its cornering abilities and steering response.
These enhancements allow the vehicle to achieve a powerful performance, maintaining its sporty character.
MULTIBEAM LED Headlamps
Taking the lighting system to a higher level, the intelligent MULTIBEAM LED Headlamps illuminates the road with precise and controlled light distribution depending on different light conditions.
In addition, these high-performance headlamps are exceptionally bright with an anti-dazzle feature to keep you and oncoming drivers safe on the road.
Remote Boot Release
Experience a higher level of convenience with the remote boot release in the new E300e.
It allows you to conveniently access the tailgate with just a tap on a button on the centre console. Loading and unloading stuff in the load compartment area is now an easy task.
Visible Two Twin-pipe Exhaust System
Besides adding to Mercedes-Benz E300e Saloon AMG Line Night Edition Premium Plus (FL2021) sporty character, the visible two twin-pipe exhaust system integrated into the bumper allows the vehicle to achieve its increased power performance.
Furthermore, the Night Edition Package even features black chrome-plated twin tailpipe trim elements, complementing the car’s stylish design.
Rain-sensing Windscreen Wiper
Offering a convenient and automatic way to keep your windshield clear, especially in foul weather, the rain-sensing windscreen wipers automatically adjust the wiper frequency based on the amount of rainfall at any particular moment.
The rear-window wiper will also automatically activate through the sensor if the front wipers are switched on when the reverse has been shifted.
Mercedes-Benz E300e Saloon AMG Line Night Edition Premium Plus (FL2021) Specifications
- Central stowage compartment with 12V socket in the centre console – replaced with USB socket for use with Android AutoTM and Apple CarPlay
- Courtesy lights in rear grab handle with reading light functionality
- Door pins in black
- Floor mats with ‘AMG’ lettering
- Front centre armrest with stowage compartment
- Front door sill panels with ‘Mercedes-Benz’ lettering – illuminated
- Glasses compartment in the overhead control panel
- Seats – front, heated
- Glove compartment – lockable, air-conditioned and illuminated
- Head restraints for driver and front passenger (four-way adjustability) and in the rear (two-way)
- Instrument cluster – widescreen (12.3-inch) cockpit display – high-resolution screen with a choice of three display styles
- Interior 64-colour ambient lighting
- KEYLESS-GO starting function
- Memory package
- Outside temperature display
- Seat occupancy sensor for the front passenger seat
- Seats – rear, split-folding 40:20:40
- Sports pedals in brushed stainless steel with rubber studs
- Sun visors with illuminated vanity mirrors
- THERMOTRONIC automatic climate control system with three climate zones and three climate styles
- Trip computer in a multifunction display showing current fuel consumption
- Direct-Steer speed-sensitive steering
- Steering column – electrically adjustable for height and reach
- Steering wheel – 3-spoke multifunction AMG steering wheel
- Parking Package and Active Parking Assist and 360° camera
- AMG bodystyling – front and rear aprons in polished aluminium
- Exterior mirror housings in high-gloss black
- Exterior mirrors – heated and electrically adjustable
- Headlamps – MULTIBEAM Intelligent
- Light System with Adaptive High-beam Assist
- 18” AMG alloy wheels – 5-twin-spoke design, painted high-gloss black with a high-sheen finish
- KEYLESS-GO Comfort package – including hands-free access, automatic powered boot closing, and keyless entry
- Mirror package – electrically folding mirrors and automatically-dimming exterior driver’s and rear-view mirror
- Perforated front brake discs and brake callipers with ‘Mercedes-Benz’ lettering
- Pre-installation for roof rail systems
- Panoramic electric glass sunroof
- Front apron in high-gloss black
- Remote boot release
- Privacy glass – rear side windows and rear windscreen
- Radiator grille with surround in high-gloss black: diamond radiator grille with pins in chrome, single louvre in chrome with insert in high-gloss black and integral Mercedes star
- Rain-sensing windscreen wipers
- Rear bumper in high-gloss black
- Rear lights – LED
- Visible twin-pipe exhaust system integrated into the bumper
- Waistline trim strip in high-gloss black
- Active bonnet
- Active Braking Assist
- Adaptive brake lights
- Adaptive Brake System with HOLD function and brake drying in the wet
- Alarm system with immobiliser and interior protection
- Anti-lock braking system (ABS)
- Attention Assist
- Brake wear warning display
- Central locking with interior switch, automatic locking, and crash sensor with emergency opening function
- Electronic parking brake
- Electronic Stability Programme (ESP®)
- First-aid kit and warning triangle
- ISOFIX child seat attachment points
- PRE-SAFE anticipatory safety system
- Seat belts – three-point
- Blind Spot Assist
- Automatic child seat recognition sensor
- Driver and front passenger
- Sidebags for driver and front passenger
- Window bags
- Kneebag for driver
- Traffic Sign Assist
- Tyre pressure monitoring system
- Agility Control suspension with selective damping system and lowering by 15mm
- DYNAMIC SELECT
- ECO start/stop function
- Direct-Steer speed-sensitive steering
- Cruise control with variable speed limiter
Communications and In-Car Entertainment
- Burmester® surround sound system – 13 speakers and a 9-channel amplifier
- DAB digital radio tuner
- High-resolution 12.3-inch multimedia colour display
- MBUX multimedia system
- Radio aerial integrated into the rear window
- Smartphone integration2 via Android AutoTM or Apple CarPlay®, Media Interface, USB and Bluetooth interface
- Touchpad without controller
- 2 x USB ports in the centre console
- 2 x USB ports in the rear
- Wireless charging
- MBUX voice control activated by keywords “Hey Mercedes”
Technical Data of the Mercedes-Benz E300e Saloon AMG Line Night Edition Premium Plus (FL2021)
|Engine||Inline 4, 16 Valves, Turbocharged|
|Engine Capacity||1,991 cc|
|Engine||211 hp (155 kW) / 5,500 rpm|
|Electric Motor||122 hp (90 kW) / 2,000 rpm|
|System Output||350 hp (235 kW) / 4,500 – 5,500 rpm|
|Engine Torque||350 Nm / 1,600 – 4,000 rpm|
|Electrical Motor Torque||440 Nm|
|System Output Torque||700 Nm|
|Acceleration||5.7 s (0-100km/h)|
|Top Speed||250 km/h|
|Transmission||9G-TRONIC PLUS (A)|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||4,940 mm x 2,065 mm x 1,460 mm|
|Fuel Tank capacity||60 L|
Mercedes-Benz E300e Saloon AMG Line Night Edition Premium Plus (FL2021) Reviews
Check out what others say about the new Mercedes-Benz E300e Saloon AMG Line Night Edition Premium Plus (FL2021)!
“It’s refined, comfortable, spacious and economical, with quality and tech that’s hard to fault.”
Read the full review by Autoexpress UK
“The E 300e is smoother and quieter…”
Read the full review by Fleetnews UK
Video Reviews of the new Mercedes-Benz E300e Saloon AMG Line Night Edition Premium Plus (FL2021)
The Mercedes-Benz E 300 e Saloon Review from LSH Auto UK
Mercedes-Benz E-Class (2021) Review | E 300 e plug-in hybrid – is it any good? | ChangingLanes TV
Mercedes E 300e 2020 – fuel energy power consumption (economy): city, highway, autobahn : [1001cars]
2021 E300e PHEV: In Depth Look, The Future, The Tech & What to know before going Electric
History of Mercedes-Benz E300e Saloon AMG Line Night Edition Premium Plus (FL2021)
The Mercedes-Benz E-Class is a range of executive cars manufactured by German automaker Mercedes-Benz in various engine and body configurations. It has been produced since 1953, which falls midrange in the Mercedes line-up and has been marketed worldwide across five generations. The E initially stood for Einspritzung, the German word for fuel injection, and was renamed to E-Class officially when the W124 received a facelift. It served as a taxi in European countries due to its size and durability. As a result, Mercedes-Benz offered a taxi specification and other special-purpose vehicles such as police or ambulance modifications from the factory.
The fifth-generation E-Class was unveiled at the 2016 North American International Auto Show with design cues from the larger W222 S-Class and the smaller W205 C-Class. While the W212 E-Class has tighter surfaces and more complex edges, the W213 is curvier and more flowing. In addition, it is the second most technologically advanced Mercedes after the new S-Class.
In 2020, the W213 received a facelift where Mercedes-Benz gave it the latest in autonomous driving technology for use at highway speeds, capable of piloting itself up to 130 mph for up to 2 minutes. Using a complex array of motion sensors, radars and cameras to scan the road ahead, the W213 requires the driver’s hands to be placed on the wheel at all times. In this facelift, one of the most notable changes made by Mercedes-Benz in the interior was the new steering wheel. The steering wheel now has no buttons, using the touchpad for input. Mercedes replaced the COMAND with the MBUX that includes a 12.3-inch touchscreen and revised touch-sensitive controls. The driver-assistance technology has also been updated, featuring an advanced capacitive hands-off detection.
It has also received an engine update with the inline-6 engines from the current V6 engines and a new generation of four-cylinder diesel engines, and existing four-cylinder petrol engines. In addition, the E300e has an electric motor in the hybrid traction head of the 9G-TRONIC 9-speed transmission with an EQ Power of 90 KW and delivers 440 Nm of torque from a standing start. On the outside, the E300e’s front end carries most changes, including standard LED lights inspired by the latest CLS and a new grille and bumper arrangement. A fresh set of taillights has also been added at the rear.
Since the production of the E-Class, China, Germany and the USA are its largest markets, followed by Great Britain and South Korea.
Mercedes-Benz E300e Saloon AMG Line Night Edition Premium Plus (FL2021) FAQ
How many seats does the Mercedes-Benz E300e Saloon AMG Line Night Edition Premium Plus (FL2021) have?
The Mercedes-Benz E300e Saloon AMG Line Night Edition Premium Plus (FL2021) has a five seating capacity.
How many cc/power does the Mercedes-Benz E300e Saloon AMG Line Night Edition Premium Plus (FL2021) have?
The Mercedes-Benz E300e Saloon AMG Line Night Edition Premium Plus (FL2021) has a 1,991 cc engine capacity and a maximum output of 350 hp and 700 Nm torque.
What is the top speed of the Mercedes-Benz E300e Saloon AMG Line Night Edition Premium Plus (FL2021)?
With an acceleration of 5.7 seconds in 0 to 100 km/h, it can reach the top speed of 250 km/h.
What is its fuel efficiency?
The Mercedes-Benz E300e Saloon AMG Line Night Edition Premium Plus (FL2021) has a fuel tank capacity of 60-litres and a fuel consumption of 75 km/L with 9G-TRONIC PLUS automatic transmission.
Where can I view the Mercedes-Benz E300e Saloon AMG Line Night Edition Premium Plus (FL2021))?