The all-new Mercedes-Benz C200 Saloon AMG Premium (FM2022) is the epitome of luxury and sportiness incorporated within a single vehicle. With a fuel-efficient inline-4 16-valve turbocharged engine, the latest C-Class Saloon toes the balance between style and performance, leading the charge in energy efficiency among compact luxury saloons.
This luxury sedan is equipped with a fuel-efficient inline-4 16-valve turbocharged engine mated to a 9G-TRONIC PLUS automatic transmission and sets a new standard in efficiency with an output of up to 204 hp and 320 Nm.
With its dynamic proportions, extended wheelbase and wide track, the new Mercedes-Benz C200 Saloon AMG Premium (FM2022) lives up to the long-standing heritage of the C-Class range, offering maximum luxury and comfort on every journey.
Special Features of the Mercedes-Benz C200 Saloon AMG Premium (FM2022)
Innovative Widescreen Displays
Showcasing the new C-Class range’s innovation, this luxury saloon features innovative widescreen displays that exude class and elegance.
It comes with a 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster display that shows clear and crisp vehicle information while the 11.9-inch high-resolution multimedia colour display is positioned in the centre for controlling in-car power features.
3-spoke Multifunction AMG Steering Wheel
The distinctive and sporty AMG 3-spoke steering wheel is covered in Nappa leather and features a flattened bottom section with chrome inserts and perforated leather in the grip area.
This feature enhances comfortable and precise handling behind the wheels while also offering easy access to multiple touch controls with its multifunctional feature.
Comfortable Front Seats
Experience a comfortable seating position ideal for your individual needs as the new C200 Saloon AMG Premium features heated front seats with electro-pneumatic four-way lumbar support and manual seat cushion depth adjustment up to 6 cm.
Such a feature enhances your driving comfort so you can focus on the road ahead.
KEYLESS-Go Starting Function
Easily unlock, lock and start the engine, as the new C200 comes with a KEYLESS-GO system with comfort access to quickly get in and out of the vehicle.
Simply touch the door handle to unlock the car, step on the brake pedal and press the Start/Stop button to start the engine immediately.
DIGITAL LIGHT Headlamps
The DIGITAL LIGHT headlamps offer even higher precision that minimises the risk of other road users being dazzled.
It also delivers an important contribution towards improving safety in road traffic with the added adaptive high beam assist plus, giving you a better view of the road.
With the reliable DYNAMIC SELECT system, you can configure the specific performance dynamics of your C200 Saloon AMG Premium (FM2022) for a maximum driving experience.
It includes various driving programs that can be activated using buttons on the steering wheel, in the centre console or on the media screen.
Interior of the Mercedes-Benz C200 Saloon AMG Premium (FM2022)
Inside the Mercedes-Benz C200 Saloon Premium (FM2022), you’ll be welcomed with a familiar look with a breath of elegance and sophistication that creates a visual impression of lightness.
It is headlined by an Interior Lighting package, heated front seats, and high-resolution centre and driver displays.
Easily select your preferred sitting position with the memory package – a convenient and practical feature on the new C200 Saloon’s front seats.
This feature allows you to store individual settings for up to three people that can be changed at any time with just a simple press of a button.
Illuminated Door Sills
Experience modern luxury as the new C200 Saloon AMG Premium features high-quality stainless steel sill panels that are illuminated with striking “Mercedes-Benz” lettering.
This feature enhances your ride experience wherever you go for a ride.
Folding Rear Seat Backrest
Showcasing maximum convenience in your daily automotive life, this latest generation C-Class sports a generous space concept on the rear cabin, giving every passenger in the back even more legroom than before.
The rear seats also expand the luggage compartment as it comes with a folding rear seat backrest.
Interior Lighting Package
The lighting package emphasizes the stylish and classy atmosphere of the interior. Lighting the footwells, door handle recesses, as well as the rear reading lights (LED) and courtesy lights in all doors adds elegance and spaciousness.
These LED lightings create unique and eye-catching colour schemes that set the perfect mood for a long or short drive.
THERMATIC Automatic Climate Control
High-end comfort is a guarantee with the revolutionary THERMATIC automatic climate control system that comes with two climate zones for an individual feel-good climate on board.
It allows the front seat occupants to set their preferred temperature on each side to suit their personal needs.
Exterior of the Mercedes-Benz C200 Saloon AMG Premium (FM2022)
Sleek and Sporty Bodystyling
Bearing the C-Class trim, individuality and sportiness are present in the new C200 Saloon AMG Premium (FM2022).
It highlights its dynamism and elegance with a twin-pipe exhaust system that complements its image and the 19-inch AMG alloy wheels that thoroughly blend in with its elegant design.
19-inch AMG Alloy Wheels
Blending in with the dynamic proportions of this five-seater luxury saloon, the 19-inch AMG alloy wheels not only boost the vehicle’s good looks but also offer the ultimate safety.
These wheels are precision-tailored to ensure that it keeps up to the driving dynamics of the car.
Two Visible Exhaust Pipes
The two visible exhaust pipes integrated into the rear bumper is guaranteeing an impressive and great performance of this executive sedan.
It has a central rear silencer leading to two laterally placed tailpipes. These tailpipes possess a sporty engine sound, and it is automatically activated through the SPORT mode.
Striking Radiator Grille
Characterising the front profile of the new C200 Saloon, this striking radiator grille exudes elegance and masculinity as it features an integrated Mercedes-Benz star and a matte iridium silver louvre with chrome inserts.
It also conveys a sporty aura even at a standstill as it completely blends in with the overall styling of this luxury saloon.
For more convenience in parking and manoeuvring, the new C200 offers its Parking Package with a reversing camera.
The multimedia screen displays a realistic view of the car’s rear through the networked rear camera, allowing you to park with confidence even in small spaces.
Remote Boot Release
Saving you the hassle of manually opening the boot, the remote boot release feature allows you to open the luggage compartment without getting out of the car.
This convenient feature is operated by simply pressing a button on the centre console.
Mercedes-Benz C200 Saloon AMG Premium (FM2022) Specifications
- Air vents black with silver chrome elements
- Door trim elements are high-gloss black with silver chrome surroundings and switches
- Double cupholder
- KEYLESS-GO with comfort access
- AMG floor mats
- Heated front seats
- Folding rear seat backrest
- Overhead control unit in black high-gloss
- Stowage Space package
- Sports pedals in brushed stainless steel with rubber studs
- Interior Lighting package – lighting of footwells, door handle recesses, as well as rear reading lamps (LED) and courtesy lamps in all doors
- 3-spoke multifunction AMG steering wheel in black Nappa leather with the flattened bottom section, chrome inserts and perforated leather in the grip area
- Electro-pneumatic four-way lumbar support and manual seat cushion depth adjustment (6 cm)
- Roof liner in black
- THERMATIC automatic climate control with two climate zones
- Dashboard in ARTICO man-made leather
- 11.9-inch high-resolution multimedia colour display
- 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster display
- Digital radio
- Fingerprint sensor
- Smartphone integration
- two USB-C ports under the front centre armrest,
- Wireless charging for mobile devices in the front
- centre console in metal weave
- B-pillar trim in glossy black
- Beltline trim in chrome
- AMG front bumper with sporty air intakes and chrome elements
- AMG rear bumper with high-gloss chrome elements
- Larger brake discs on the front axle
- Two visible exhaust pipes integrated into the rear bumper
- DIGITAL LIGHT Headlamps – Adaptive Highbeam Assist Plus
- Mercedes-Benz pattern and integral Mercedes star as well as louvre in matte iridium silver with chrome inserts
- Mirror package
- Powerdomes on bonnet
- AMG Side skirts in vehicle colour
- 19” AMG alloy wheels
- Remote boot release
- AMG skirts in vehicle colour
- Sporty engine sound
- Active Blind Spot Assist
- Active bonnet
- Active Brake Assist with turning manoeuvre function
- Active Lane-Keeping Assist
- Adaptive Brake Assist with HOLD function and brake-drying function
- Adaptive brake lamps
- Central locking with interior switch, automatic locking and crash sensor with emergency opening function
- Electric parking brake
- Electronic Stability Programme (ESP®)
- ISOFIX child seat attachment points with a top tether in rear
- Dual-stage airbags
- driver and front passenger
- front centre airbag between driver and front passenger seats
- side bags in front seats
- driver knee bag
- pelvis bag and window bags for the driver, front passenger, and rear passengers
- Anti-lock braking system (ABS)
- ATTENTION ASSIST
- Parking package with 360˚ camera
- Service indicator ASSYST
- SPEEDTRONIC cruise control with variable speed limiter
- Status display for rear seat belts in the instrument cluster
- Tyre pressure monitoring system
- URBAN GUARD vehicle protection Windscreen wipers with rain sensor
- Sports suspension with selective damping system
- Steering column – Electronically adjustable for height and reach
- DYNAMIC SELECT with a choice of driving modes
- Premium Package
- Sports Direct-Steer system with speed-sensitive steering
- Ambient lighting
- Illuminated door sills with Mercedes-Benz lettering
- Memory package, Driver and front passenger seat
Technical Data of the Mercedes-Benz C200 Saloon AMG Premium (FM2022)
|Engine||Inline 4, 16 Valves, turbocharged|
|Engine Capacity||1,496 cc|
|Max Output||204 hp (150 kW) / 5,800 – 6,100 rpm|
|Max Torque||320 Nm / 1,650 – 4,000 rpm|
|Acceleration||7.3 s (0 – 100 km/h)|
|Top Speed||246 km/h|
|Transmission||9G-TRONIC PLUS (A)|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||4,793 mm x 2,033 mm x 1,446 mm|
|Fuel Tank capacity||66 litres|
History of Mercedes-Benz C200 Saloon AMG Premium (FM2022)
The Mercedes-Benz C-Class is a line of compact sedans manufactured by Daimler AG. The C-Class was introduced in 1993 as the successor to the 190 series (W201), before the A-Class W 68 appeared in 1997, representing the smallest variant of the series. In addition to various satellite factories in other countries, the C-Class is built at the Mercedes-Benz plants in Sindelfingen and Bremen, Germany.
The first C-Class sedan (W202) was launched on June 1, 1993. On 18 July 2000, the first of the two generations (W203) rolled off the production line. Since 2002, the C-Class has been offered with an optional all-wheel-drive (4MATIC). The third generation (W204) was introduced in 2007 and the fourth generation (W205) of the C-Class was unveiled at the North American International Auto Show in 2014.
On February 23, 2021, the latest generation W206 C-Class was launched in China along with a long-wheelbase version. For the first time, each W206 C-Class model is equipped with four-cylinder engines coupled with an integrated starter generator (15 kW electric motor) and a 48-volt electrical system.
The Mercedes-Benz C-Class is available as a sedan with 5 seats and as a coupe or convertible with 4 seats. Its front seats are comfortable in all models and adjust sufficiently as standard to help you find the best driving or seating position. However, the rear seat range varies considerably from model to model.
There are already 50,000 pre-orders for the new C-Class, and it sells around 400,000 units a year, not including the coupe and cabriolet variants, but counting the station wagon.
Mercedes-Benz C200 Saloon AMG Premium (FM2022) FAQ
How many seats does the Mercedes-Benz C200 Saloon AMG Premium (FM2022) have?
The Mercedes-Benz C200 Saloon AMG Premium (FM2022) has a five seating capacity.
How many cc/power does the Mercedes-Benz C200 Saloon AMG Premium (FM2022) have?
The Mercedes-Benz C200 Saloon AMG Premium (FM2022) has a 1,496 cc engine capacity and has a maximum output of 204 hp and 320 Nm of torque.
What is the top speed of the Mercedes-Benz C200 Saloon AMG Premium (FM2022)?
With an acceleration of 0 to 100km/h in 7.3 seconds, it can reach the top speed of 246 km/h.
What is its fuel efficiency?
The Mercedes-Benz C200 Saloon AMG Premium (FM2022) has a fuel tank capacity of 66 litres and fuel consumption of 6.9-7.6 litres per 100 km with 9G-TRONIC PLUS automatic transmission.
Where can I view the Mercedes-Benz C200 Saloon AMG Premium (FM2022)?