Fine-tuned by the notable German tuner, the Mercedes-AMG G63 Brabus Edition arrives with a wider bodykit, and a technology-laden interior to showcase a more sporty driving experience.
This new G-wagon houses a V8 bi-turbo engine that generates an outstanding 577 horsepower and 850 Nm of maximum torque. Mated to an AMG Speedshift Plus 9G-TRONIC transmission, it sprints from zero to 100 km/h in 4.5 seconds and reaches a top speed of 220 km/h.
Completely redesigned inside and out, the new Mercedes-AMG G63 Brabus Edition remains to be a capable off-roader with more power and ride comfort that seamlessly transitions into an exciting and fun all-terrain adventure.
Special Features of the Mercedes-AMG G63 Brabus Edition
Touchpad with Controller
Operated like a smartphone, the touchpad provides modern ease of use and simple access to almost all multimedia functions.
It allows finger gestures to make the touchpad intuitive to operate and includes a controller and direct-access keys for frequently used functions.
Burmester Surround Sound System
Experience a new level of soundscape experience as the new G63 Brabus Edition features one of the most respected makers of handcrafted high-end home audio – the Burmester surround sound system.
It includes 15 high-quality speakers and a 590-watt, 10-channel digital amplifier, filling the cabin with pure surround sound.
12.3-inch High-resolution Colour Display
Providing a seamless display of entertainment, comfort and convenience features, and customisable vehicle settings, the 12-inch high-resolution colour display uses a high pixel count to give occupants clear and readable graphics.
This touchscreen media display is also supported by COMAND Online and offers ease of access through the touchpad controller and touch control buttons on the steering wheel.
23-inch Monoblock F “Titanium Gunmetal” Rims
Larger and robust, the 23-inch Monoblock F “Titanium Gunmetal” rims add to the already dynamic look of the new G63 Brabus Edition.
These hi-tech forged wheels from Brabus features a cross-spoke design that is offset and extends to the outer edge of the rim flange, setting new styling standards.
MULTIBEAM LED Headlights
The new G63 comes equipped with innovative MULTIBEAM LED headlights that incorporate individually controllable LEDs to direct the light precisely and not dazzle other road users.
These headlights also come with an adaptive high beam assist that helps reduce the strain on the driver and enhance safety in driving at night or in inclement weather.
Door Sill Entrance Panels
Powered by LED technology, the four door sill entrance panels come with a series of Brabus lettering that emits a soft glow when the doors are opened. Such a feature makes getting in and out a remarkable experience.
Interior of the Mercedes-AMG G63 Brabus Edition
Complementing the sporty and dynamic look of the exterior, the G63 Brabus Editions exhibits black-flamed, open-pore ashwood trim and AMG-specific IWC analogue clock.
This five-seater vehicle takes driving comfort to a new level as it features electrically adjustable front seats and 1/3:2/3 split-folding rear bench seats.
AMG Performance Steering Wheel
The AMG Performance steering wheel is trimmed in DINAMICA microfibre to complement the sporty aura of the G63.
This steering wheel provides driver-friendly usage as it comes with touch control buttons to control in-car power features and aluminium shift paddles for easy changing of gears without taking your hands off the wheel.
Electrically Adjustable Front Seats
Experience a new era of driving comfort with the electrically adjusted front seats with a memory function.
It allows you to automatically adjust the seat cushion, backrest and head restraint separately, giving both front passengers a comfortable, back-friendly sitting position.
You can also store your preferred adjustment for the steering column and exterior mirrors by using the memory feature.
1/3:2/3 Split-folding Rear Bench Seat
A practical feature that allows the transport of long items, the rear bench seat on the new G63 Brabus Edition exhibits a 1/3: 2/3 split-folding function.
This function enables the seat backrests to be tilted individually or folded down, providing generous space for extra passengers or luggage.
AMG-specific IWC Design Analogue Clock
The Elegantly tailored to complement its sporty character, the AMG-specific IWC design analogue clock combines precise engineering with exclusive design at the highest level.
Its numbers and needles are in the form of individually cut applications and are made of fine metal.
THERMOTRONIC Automatic Climate Control
The THERMOTRONIC automatic climate control allows all occupants to enjoy a relaxed and comfortable ride no matter what is the temperature outside.
This air conditioning system allows front passengers to separately adjust their preferred temperatures and includes a third zone on the rear cabin.
It also comes with a humidity sensor, a dust/pollen filter, and an activated charcoal filter, removing odours from the cabin air.
Exterior of the Mercedes-AMG G63 Brabus Edition
Exuding its sportiness even when stationary, the G63 Brabus Edition flaunts a massive B logo on the radiator grille and a series of Brabus logos on the A-pillar and at the rear.
It also features a full set of 23-inch monoblock F-wheels in titanium gunmetal, giving it an even more dynamic look.
Handcrafted V8 Biturbo Engine
Enjoy a new era of excellent driving performance as the new G63 Brabus Edition houses a responsive and fuel-efficient 577 hp V8 Biturbo engine.
It reaches a massive torque of 850 Nm from 2,500 to 3,500 rpm and accelerates from 0-100 km/h in just 4.5 seconds, reaching a top speed of 220 km/h.
Sliding Glass Sunroof
This new four-door SUV features a sliding glass sunroof that includes a tilt function. Passengers get to enjoy a breezy view of the sky with a single touch of a button as it slides open or tilts up at the rear for ventilation.
It also comes with a manual sliding sunshade, blocking out unwanted sunlight.
AMG RIDE CONTROL Suspension
A key to your superior everyday performance, the AMG RIDE CONTROL suspension provides a broad range of driving experiences between a comfortable and sporty setup.
This feature comes with a DYNAMIC SELECT that changes the characteristics of the suspension at the press of a button.
Easily park and manoeuvre especially in tight spaces with a parking package that includes a 360° camera and an active parking assist.
This feature provides you with all-around visibility and a bird’s-eye view, displaying the surroundings on the media display for easy navigation.
Electrically Adjustable Exterior Mirrors
The new G63 Brabus Edition features electrically adjustable exterior mirrors that provide a good rear view even in inclement weather.
It also comes with integral indicators and a mirror heating function, preventing these mirrors from misting up over in damp weather.
Mercedes-AMG G63 Brabus Edition Specifications
- Touchpad with controller
- Off-Road information centre – altitude, compass, body angle, wheel angle and inclination
- 12V power sockets, 1st and 2nd seat rows and in the luggage compartment
- Ambient lighting – 64 colours
- Courtesy lights inside doors
- Dimmed front interior lamp, light for the luggage compartment
- Glove compartment, illuminated and lockable
- Reading lights in front and rear seats
- Sun visors with illuminated vanity mirrors
- AMG Performance steering wheel
- AMG Stainless-steel door sill panels with white illumination
- Electrically adjustable front seats, steering column and exterior mirrors with memory
- Load anchoring points in the luggage compartment
- Heated seats (front and outer rear)
- Rear bench seat with 1/3: 2/3 split-folding
- COMAND Infotainment system with a 12.3” high-resolution colour display
- Digital instrument cluster, 12.3” high resolution
- Load through facility
- EASY-PACK Luggage compartment cover
- Partition Net
- THERMOTRONIC automatic climate control, three zones
- Double cup holder in the front centre console
- KEYLESS Starting function
- Black Flamed open-pore ash wood trim
- AMG specific IWC design analogue clock
- LINGUATRONIC voice control operation
- DAB+ Digital Radio Tuner
- Smart Phone integration with Apple CarPlayTM and AndroidTM Auto
- MULTIBEAM LED headlights with Adaptive Highbeam Assist
- LED daytime running lamps
- Exterior mirrors heated, electrically adjustable, body-coloured with aspherically curved mirror glass and integral indicators
- 360° camera
- Parking Package with Active Parking Assist
- Rear window wash/wipe system with intermittent switch
- Sliding glass sunroof with tilt function and hard interior blind
- Exterior protective strip with trim insert in black
- Side running boards
- V8 BITURBO” AMG lettering
- Stainless steel rimmed spare wheel cover
- “AMG” lettering radiator grille
- AMG Bodystying consisting of the front apron, AMG flared wheel arches painted
- Four-wheel Electronic Traction System (4ETS)
- Active Brake Assist
- Active Lane Keeping Assist
- ADAPTIVE BRAKE with HOLD function, Hill-Start Assist, priming and dry braking in the wet
- AMG high-performance braking system
- Driver and front passenger
- Front side
- Window bags
- Anti-lock braking system (ABS) with Brake Assist (BAS)
- ATTENTION ASSIST
- Blind Spot Assist
- Driving Assistance package
- Electronic Stability Programme (ESP) with Acceleration Skid Control (ASR)
- Headlamp Assist – automatic headlamp activation
- i-Size child seat attachment system for outer rear seats
- Tyre pressure monitoring system
- AMG RIDE CONTROL suspension with DYNAMIC SELECT
- AMG SPEEDSHIFT 9G-TRONIC sports transmission with cruise control and variable speed limiter
- ECO start/stop function and four transmission modes: ‘C’ (Comfort), ‘S’ (Sport), S+ (Sport Plus) and ‘M’ (Manual)
- Low range gear reduction (electronically selectable while driving)
- Permanent four-wheel drive with three 100% locking differentials
- Steering column – electrically adjustable for rake and reach, with automatic adjustment for entry/exit
Additional Options (Included)
- Exclusive Interior Plus
- Driver and front passenger and rear bench seats in AMG Exclusive perforated Nappa leather with diamond quilting
- Upper and lower parts of the dashboard in Nappa leather
- Armrest and kneepads on the sides of the centre console in Nappa leather
- Air vents in silver shadow
- Active Multi-contour front seats with dynamic and massage function
- Front seat ventilation and fast heating
- AMG floormats in black
- Designo roof liner in DINAMICA microfibre in black
- Burmester® surround sound system
- AMG Night package
- Body parts in black
- AMG-specific radiator trim
- Underbody protection
- AMG Night package
- Spare wheel cover in black
- Front Chin LED
- Rear Carbon Fibre Diffuser
- Radiator Grill Logo Illuminated
- Front Grill B Logo
- A-Pillar Set Logo
- Rear Logo for Spare Wheel Cover
- RDK Valve Including Chrome Valve Cap
- Aluminium Shift Paddles
- Door Lock Pins
- Aluminium Pedal Pads
- 4 Door Sill Entrance Panels with LED
- Velours Floormats in Black with Silver seem
- PDM Kit
- Brabus Lettering Logo for Tailgate in Chrome
- 23” Monoblock F “Titanium Gunmetal” rims
Technical Data of the Mercedes-AMG G63 Brabus Edition
|Engine Capacity||3,982 cc|
|Max Output||577 hp (430 kW) / 6,000 rpm|
|Max Torque||850 Nm / 2,500–3,500 rpm|
|Acceleration||4.5 s (0-100km/h)|
|Top Speed||220 km/h|
|Transmission||AMG SPEEDSHIFT PLUS 9G-TRONIC|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||4,873 mm x 2,186 mm x 1,969 mm|
|Fuel Tank capacity||100L|
360 Tour of the new Mercedes-AMG G63 Brabus Edition
Mercedes-AMG G63 Brabus Edition | VROOM Overviews
History of Mercedes-AMG G63 Brabus Edition
Brabus is a German high-performance car tuning company founded in Bottrop in 1977. The renowned German tuner specialises in Mercedes-Benz, Smart and Maybach vehicles and is the largest tuner of Mercedes-Benz after Mercedes-AMG, a subsidiary of Daimler AG since the 1990s.
The G-Class or the G-wagon is one of their masterpieces, a four-wheel-drive car manufactured by Magna Steyr in Austria and distributed by Mercedes-Benz. Originally developed as a military off-road vehicle, more luxurious models were later added to the range.
The G-Wagon has now been around for almost forty years. Originally designed for celebrities, socialites and other elite groups in the 1970s and 80s, it is one of the most expensive vehicles in the world. In 1979, the very first G-Wagon was introduced in Austria and was called the Puch G, as a result of the partnership between Daimler, Steyr and Puch.
It is still in production and is one of the longest-produced vehicles in Daimler’s history. The G-Class has reached another milestone following its success and longevity with the 400,00th unit built in December 2020.
It uses the new 5.5-litre Biturbo V8 engine, replacing the older engine to reduce fuel consumption and emissions. The German tuner has made notable changes to the exterior, including a full set of 23-inch Monoblock F “Titanium Gunmetal” wheels and a series of Brabus logos on the grille, door sills and tailgate.
In 2020, Germany is the largest market for the Mercedes-AMG G63, followed by the United States.
Mercedes-AMG G63 Brabus Edition FAQ
How many seats does the Mercedes-AMG G63 Brabus Edition have?
The Mercedes-AMG G63 Brabus Edition has a five seating capacity.
How many cc/power does the Mercedes-AMG G63 Brabus Edition have?
The Mercedes-AMG G63 Brabus Edition has a 3,982 cc engine capacity and has a maximum output of 577 hp and 850 Nm of torque.
What is the top speed of the Mercedes-AMG G63 Brabus Edition?
With an acceleration of 0 to 100km/h in 4.5 seconds, it can reach the top speed of 220 km/h.
What is its fuel efficiency?
The Mercedes-AMG G63 Brabus Edition has a fuel tank capacity of 100 litres and fuel consumption of 14 mpg with AMG SPEEDSHIFT PLUS 9G-TRONIC transmission.
Where can I view the Mercedes-AMG G63 Brabus Edition?