Designed for adventurous off-road driving, the Ford Ranger Raptor Special Edition 2.0 Double Cab is set to roll in at VINCAR showrooms with enhanced bodystyling, class-leading technology, and safety features.
The American brand complemented the Ranger Raptor Special Edition’s exterior with Black Sports Bar and headlight surrounds for an even more imposing appearance.
It also features unique black wheels and contrasting white underbody protection with red tow eyes, giving it a distinctive profile even at a standstill.
This four-door off-roader houses a 2.0-litre bi-turbo EcoBlue diesel engine, producing 213 PS and 500 Nm of maximum torque.
It accelerates from zero to km/h in 10.9 seconds and reaches a top speed of 180 km/h through a 10-speed automatic transmission.
The Ranger Raptor Special Edition 2.0 Double Cab boasts intuitive technology features to keep all off-road adventures comfortable and convenient.
• Extensive contrasting black and red decals
• 17-inch alloy wheels with all-terrain tyres
• Black Raptor front grille
• Ford KeyFree System with Ford Power starter button
• Terrain Management System with 6 selectable drive modes
• 240 V power converter
• Rear Accessory power socket (12V)
• Power-adjustable front seats with upgraded seat fabric
• Ford SYNC 3 with an 8-inch touchscreen
Leng Kee – 24 Leng Kee Road (6473-1119)
The Alexcier (Pre-Owned) – 237 Alexandra Rd, #01-10 to 16 (6472-1119)